1.B Braun award for academic excellence in India.
2.Government of Chattisgarh “Award for best performing Bal Hriday Yojna Surgeon” in the year 2015. Achievements
1. Performed more than 5000 cardio-vascular surgeries across different cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, and Raipur.
2. He has worked for Narayana Hrudayalaya BANGALORE for 3 years as a consultant and been working as the department head and chief cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon in NH-MMI hospital, RAIPUR for 6 years.
3. Credibly innovate granular internal or “organic” sources whereas high standards in web-readiness. Energistically scale future-proof core competencies.
1.First in the state to perform successful arterial switch operation on 28-day old neonates with 100% success
2. First in state to perform complex combined cardiac and cancer surgical procedure.
3.First in state to perform small incision keyhole surgery for valve replacement and ASD closure
4. First in state to perform successful BENTALL SURGERY for aortic dissection and pediatric patients also, with a series of 16 patients(maximum in the state)
5.First to perform AWAKE BYPASS SURGERY in state
6. First in state to perform successful DORR ventriculoplasty and Post M.I V.S.D. repair.
7. Largest number of mitral and aortic valve repair series of 56 patients
8. First in state to perform Atrial fibrillation surgery COX-MAZE OPERATION with a success results of more than 60%.